miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

My last vacation





My vacation started on Monday, but the vacation of the university, because in my work started on Wednesday.
These day I spent all the time watching movies because I love to watch movies; in the morning I woke up at 11 am, that was wonderful for me, and I went to the bed very late.
My mother started her vacation on Wednesday too, we cooked that day, She prepared potatoes and pacaya covered with eggs and I helped her, that food was so delicious, my  mother cooks very very well.
That same day my cousins visited us and we had a good day, we watched movies, listened to music and played lottery that was really nice because we bet money and I was the winner.
On Friday I went to Via Crucis and I walked a lot of, the sun was very hot, after  I was tired and I had a headache and all my body hurt me, so I decided to sleep .
On morning Saturday my mother and I prepared Torrejas; we didn´t tamales because we can´t do it jajaja… but my  mother bought them to a neighbor
The rest of Saturday and all day Sunday I spent all time watching movies and ate delicious  torrejas and tamaIes. I ate many torrejas and tamales.
On Monday I did homework, but I didn´t finish because I had a lot of an I start to go to the university again on Tuesday
My last vacation was a little  boring because I didn’t go to the beach, I spent all the time in home with my family. The good news is that I start to work until may because I´m on vacation of the year.

I hope the next vacation be more interesting.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario