sábado, 8 de marzo de 2014

SUMMARY: FIRST PERIOD

This period I have been learning a lot of topics, one of them are:

Tag Question: This topic was for me a little difficult because was a new topic, but  then I understood that tag question is an extra information in a sentence, for example:
He is handsome, is he?

I understood that Shall  has the same meaning  Will.
We use it to indicate a future action.

Imperative + tag question

In the tag question with imperative we use for invitations and orders
For invitation we use won´t. Example: Take a seat, won´t you?
For orders we use can, can´t, will, would. Example: Close the door, would you?


I have been learning, too:
Past perfect: we use past perfect when we want to tell what happens sometimes in the past.
This topic is a little easy because we had been learning from basic English.

Other important topic is

Modals:
We studied: May, Must, Be able to, Might
We study each of the ways in which we can use.

Causatives:
We studied:

Have: is for responsability. Example: My mother had me attend to the university.

Make: is an obligation Example: My teacher made me do the homework.

Get: to convince. Example: My mother gets me to study more.

Let: is for permition. Example: Carlos let me drive the car.

I have learned about: Health Matters and cultures of other countries.
These topic were very important, too, because now I know many many things about these.

I hope to learn more and more about English language and be a nice teacher in the future.








1 comentario:

  1. excellent I really liked your summary you have learned many things as I did too
    and also Let me tell you that your summary is pretty complete godd job (y) classmate.

    ResponderBorrar